Who We Are
- The United Methodist Foundation of Pennsylvania primarily serves the United Methodist churches, agencies, clergy, and individuals of the Western PA and Susquehanna Conference and churches and organizations that share common religious bonds and convictions. We provide reliable funds management services for charitable endowments and other long-term funds benefitting our account holders.
- The Foundation is, and always has been, governed by a volunteer Board of Directors composed of clergy and business leaders who bring with them a breadth of knowledge and skills in a variety of professional fields. The Board of Directors is supported by an experienced and motivated Executive Director and staff, dedicated to the principles of Christian stewardship and socially responsible funds management.
- - A depository and custodian for church and agency accounts
- - A consultant during the establishment of permanent endowment funds
- - A resource for stewardship education and related programs
- - An ongoing partner in managing your church or agency’s investments
An investment with the United Methodist Foundation of Pennsylvania is an investment in your church, community, and Conference. With the proceeds generated by our funds management program we are able to serve Pennsylvania United Methodists by providing…
- - No cost advisement services to churches and agencies on best financial
- practices and planned giving
- - A variety of educational programs for clergy and laity at little to no cost
- - Grants to fund a wide variety of ministries and special projects
- If you would like to learn more, contact us at the office!